Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Please bare with me. Im learning this as I go. Now I hope I did this right, but you should find a picture of Princess K hair freshly washed and then one after I applied Just for Me 2 in 1 detangler. I really want to use natural products in hair but I am having a very hard time finding time.



Now after about two days I applied Carols Daughter Honey lightly to her scalp and ends. It did a wonderful job making it shine but after a few days her hair was compelety straight. which is not good for me because then the ends of her hair unbraid even faster.



Hopefully Im able to get this site moving and with your help not only obtain advice for my own children but also be able to help those I know who would like to go natural start they joureny.

So please join me, leave your comments, advice and blog info. I will do my best to respond as soon as possible and I look forward to the beginning of the wonderful adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katrina! You did do it right :) The picture is showing and Princess K is gorgeous as well as her hair! Your on the right track and know how to braid very well! i LOVE your styles in your FB album :P

    ReplyDelete